Leading Workplace Investigations
SHRM: 7.5 PDCs
Individuals working to minimize organizational risk when conducting internal investigations.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
- Describe and apply the 7-step framework for conducting effective workplace investigations both in person and remotely
- Identify the competencies associated with an investigator
- Define the role of an investigator
- List the pros and cons of formal investigations
- Name the goals of the workplace investigation process
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
EARN YOUR SPECIALTY CREDENTIAL
Select this option with your seminar registration to work toward earning recognition for your California employment law expertise.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.