SHRM-CP Certification Power Preparation
Individuals seeking additional support as they prepare to take the SHRM-CP Exam.
Do you need an extra boost as you prepare to take your SHRM-CP exam? The SHRM-CP Power Prep Course will help you learn to apply your knowledge of the SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge™ (BASK™) to the SHRM-CP exam. This interactive course is designed to help you become exam ready through individual and group exercises that teach you to master the SHRM-CP exam’s two types of multiple-choice questions. You will also take an in-depth look at situational judgment items, how they are created, and how to respond using your knowledge of the BASK. By the end of the program, you will walk away with a customized study plan that fits your study style and timeline.
Please note for multiple orders the SHRM Learning System books will be shipped to one primary shipping address. (Books cannot be shipped to PO boxes due to size)
Features & Benefits
- Led by highly experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructors
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities
- Sample test questions and periodic process checks keep you confident in your breadth of knowledge while focusing on exam content at the SHRM-CP level
- The virtual seminar delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual seminar participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience
- All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.
- One virtual group coaching session led by a SHRM-certified instructor to help guide exam preparations
NEW! Bonus feature: Test Taking Tips Session
All SHRM Certification Preparation course participants receive access to an exclusive session on test taking tips, covering topics including:
- Overcoming test anxiety
- Studying in a way that leverages your strengths
- Dispelling popular myths about the exam
Note: Dates and locations are subject to change.
Before Your Course
Your SHRM Learning System (the printed learning modules) will be delivered before the program begins (approximately one week after you register). Be sure to explore the platform and begin familiarizing yourself with the content, so your instructor can help you build on your foundational knowledge. Act early to maximize your pre-program studies.
This comprehensive and dynamic system helps you prepare with:
- Pre-test to help you assess your current knowledge.
- Dynamic Online modules and tools to reinforce your knowledge.
- Quizzes to check your comprehension and retention.
- Glossary of important terms and definitions with online flashcards.
- Practice exam that includes over 150 retired exam questions
Already own the 2022 SHRM Learning System? Contact us at 800.283.SHRM (7476) or by clicking here to upgrade to an instructor-led cert prep option.
Additional Instructor-Led Certification Preparation Options:
- (Comprehensive and Detailed review of SHRM BASK™) SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Prep
- (Abridged delivery focused on test-taking tips)SHRM-SCP Power Prep
Special accommodations can be provided upon request, please submit all accommodation requests for SHRM Educational Programs to email@example.com or by calling SHRM Customer Experience at 800.283.7476 option #3.
Attending the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation Program is NOT a substitute for taking the exam. Be sure to apply to sit for the exam.
Note: SHRM-certified individuals can earn up to 36 PDCs for recertification when attending a SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation program for professional development only.
NOTE: The SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge™ (SHRM BASK™), formerly the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge® (SHRM BoCK®), represents the evolution of the SHRM Competency Model by further defining the knowledge areas in addition to the behavioral competencies. The SHRM BASK was developed through a series of large-scale research studies that incorporated the viewpoints of thousands of HR professionals from around the world. It was most recently updated in 2021, and now includes nine behavioral competencies as well as one technical competency.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.