XpertHR - Federal, State and Local Compliance Solution
XpertHR’s easy-to-use web-based platform empowers your compliance efforts, saves time and money by reducing risk and increases productivity and efficiency within your organization. SHRM members can enjoy an extended free trial of XpertHR’s federal, state and local HR and employment law compliance resource.
For more information on XpertHR pricing or to schedule a demo, please contact SHRMStore@xperthr.com.
XpertHR subscribers benefit from 24-7 online access to:
- Up-to-date in-depth guidance on federal, state and local employment law;
- Comprehensive resources covering the entire employment lifecycle from recruitment and selection through termination of employment;
- Dozens of 50-state charts comparing key employment law requirements across states and localities on issues such as paid sick leave, paid family leave, new hire paperwork and required notices, final wage payment, overtime variations and limitations on credit checks;
- A calendar of upcoming federal, state, and local compliance deadlines;
- Federal, state and municipal posting requirements with links to poster downloads;
- Customizable policies, letters, forms and supervisor trainings;
- Checklists and workflow decision-support tools;
- Best practice and how-to guides;
- Email newsletters and daily personalized alerts covering developments in the law;
- Latest trends and insights from thought leaders via our podcast and webinar series; and
- Optional add-ons to our 50-state employee handbooks resource and over 40 country guides.
XpertHR’s employment law guidance, tools and templates address:
- Recruiting and hiring, including employment at-will, interviewing and selection, negligent hiring, terms of employment, new hire paperwork, preemployment screening and testing, immigration, Form 1-9 and work visas;
- Benefits, including benefit planning and design, ACA and legally required benefits;
- Wage and hour, including child labor, independent contractors, hours worked, minimum wage and overtime;
- Payroll including depositing and reporting withheld taxes, involuntary and voluntary pay deductions, new hire reporting, payment of wages, taxation of employee benefits, taxation of employee compensation, unemployment insurance tax (FUTA/SUTA) and withholding taxes;
- Leaves, including FMLA, paid sick leave, bereavement leave, jury duty and USERRA;
- Employee relations, including disabilities, EEO (discrimination, harassment, retaliation, etc.), discipline, employee conduct, privacy and performance appraisals;
- Labor relations, including public sector and union organization;
- Risk management, including workplace safety, security, employee health and worker’s compensation; and
- Organizational exit, including involuntary and voluntary terminations.
|Name||XpertHR - Federal, State and Local Compliance Solution|