SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from JJ Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, JJ Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with JJ Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. JJ Keller also sends you a Certificate of Compliance*.
Mandatory Arkansas Change
The Arkansas Department of Labor has updated the Notice to Employer and Employee. The posting reflects changes in the child labor law that removed work hour restrictions for 17-year olds. It now indicates that no 16-year old shall be subject to the child labor law if the child has graduated from high school, is married, or is a parent. The posting was also updated earlier this year with the removal of other child labor restrictions for 17-year olds. This is the second mandatory update for Arkansas employers in 2015.
Regulatory Alert: Federal FMLA Change
The U.S. Department of Labor has indicated that a revised federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) posting is coming. The release date for this mandatory posting revision has not been communicated.
Mandatory Arkansas Change
The Arkansas Department of Labor has released an updated Minimum Wage posting that lists the new minimum wage rates taking effect in 2015, 2016 and 2017. As of January 1, 2015, employers must pay a minimum wage of $7.50 per hour. The rate increases to $8.00 per hour on January 1, 2016, and to $8.50 per hour on January 1, 2017. The updated posting also lists the maximum allowance for gratuities. Employers should begin displaying the poster stating the new rates on January 1, 2015.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Arkansas Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Arkansas Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Notice to Employer & Employees: Minimum Wage, Coverage, Overtime & Wage Collection
- Workers' Compensation - Notice & Instructions to Employees & Employers
- Unemployment Insurance
Mandatory Federal Change
The Department of Labor has made mandatory changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act and Employee Polygraph Protection Act postings. The changes are effective August 1, 2016. Outdated fine amounts have been removed from the posters. In addition, a section on break time for nursing mothers is now part of the FLSA posting, and information about independent contractors has been added to the posting. Posters will be shipping by late August.
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail email@example.com
* By purchasing State and Federal Law Posters from JJ Keller and Associates, Inc., you will receive from JJ Keller the JJ Keller Certificate of Compliance. If a customer location properly displaying JJ Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, JJ Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to JJ Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Arkansas and Federal Labor Law Poster Set with 1-Year Update Service -- English Version|