Even though the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) has made health care coverage easier for individuals to obtain, group insurance plans must continue to offer COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act) coverage. This e-learning course will explain the technicalities of COBRA, including who is entitled to COBRA and how it must be administered.
You will learn:
- The background and basics of COBRA requirements
- Which plan sponsors and plans must comply with COBRA
- Who is entitled to COBRA
- What triggers the obligation to offer COBRA
- What is COBRA coverage
- Who must provide COBRA notices and when
- How and when can a qualified beneficiary elect COBRA
- How and when must a qualified beneficiary pay for COBRA.
This course is offered as part of SHRM's partnership with the International Foundation of Employee Benefit PlansRun time: 3 hours
SHRM: 3 PDCs
HRCI: 3 HR
|Is Featured Product||No|
Customers are entitled to a 100% refund as long as;
No refunds, full or partial, will be granted if the refund request is submitted after two business days from the date of purchase.