Manage employee problems, legally and effectively.
Every workplace has occasional problems with employees. This book is packed with the legal and practical information you need to handle those problems without getting into legal trouble. It provides proven techniques―and immediate solutions. Find out how to quickly and legally:
- manage performance issues
- investigate problems and complaints
- help problem employees get back on track
- fire employees if necessary
- handle severances and references
- avoid hiring problem employees in the future
This new edition of Dealing With Problem Employees is completely updated to reflect the latest employment laws in every state. It provides sample policies, forms and checklists to help you at every step.
|Name||Dealing With Problem Employees: How to Manage Performance & Personal Issues in the Workplace, 8th Edition|
|Author||Amy Delpo^Lisa Guerin|