Dropdown Button
  • All
  • Books & Resources
  • Events
  • Seminars
  • SHRM eLearning
  • Certification

Health Literacy

Health Literacy

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

Member: $75.00

Nonmember: $85.00

Corporate Purchase info

Press Esc to close


Current research suggests that only 12% of adults have proficient health literacy, and the remaining 88% of consumers have increased health care costs due to misunderstanding and misusing resources. This course defines health literacy and its importance, and provides a comprehensive overview of how to assist low health literacy consumers in any setting.

Run time: 1 hour


Additional Info

Name Health Literacy
SKU EL-IFB-111-18
Return Policy

Customers are entitled to a 100% refund as long as;

  1. 1. a refund is requested within two business days of purchase
  2. 2. no course certificates have been issued

No refunds, full or partial, will be granted if the refund request is submitted after two business days from the date of purchase.


Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Press Esc to close