Please note, each subscription to the SHRM Employee Handbook Builder is only valid for one legal entity. If you have separate legal entities in various states, you will need to purchase a handbook builder subscription for each separate legal entity.
The SHRM Employee Handbook Builder (EHB) takes the work out of creating and maintaining an employee reference manual, and offers both digital and printer-friendly access to the output. With state-specific filters and customizable fields offering pre-populated staff policies and procedures, the platform’s drag and drop, step-by- step interface is simple to use. The stock policies offered in the package reflect the latest federal and state workplace compliance guidance, as vetted by the platform’s legal partner, Jackson Lewis. As a subscriber to the EHB, you receive regular alerts for any state or federal law changes that occur during the one-year subscription term.
EHB helps you:
- Quickly and easily create a custom employee handbook - creating a custom employee handbook is expensive and time consuming, with SHRM's EHB, you can include your logo and custom policies at no extra cost!
- Stay compliant with state and federal policies - stayiing on top of the latest policy can be overwhelming. We deliver state and federal updates straight to your inbox and automatically update your handbook.
- Minimize your liability - your handbook is written and designed by leading employment law experts at Jackson Lewis.
- Save on printing costs with online access for employees - each employee will receive a custom link and login to access their handbook.
- Avoid time consuming download and limited access - our handbook builder is fully web-based, and there is no need for any software downloads!
What Do You Get
Purchase of the SHRM Employee Handbook Builder includes a one-year subscription and policy updates for all 50 states. During this one-year period you can go in and update your employee handbook as necessary and as many times as you need to do so. You will receive a renewal notice when your subscription period is set to expire.
Please note that purchase of the SHRM Employee Handbook Builder falls under SHRM’s return policy for purchases of Software as a Service (SaaS) products:
Sales of any Software as a Service Products (“SaaS”) (i.e. those software products accessed online or through a portal) may be eligible for a 100% refund. You must not have logged into the product, and you must contact Customer Service for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase of the SaaS product.
|Name||SHRM Employee Handbook Builder|