This course covers the structure of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the enforcement of ERISA and plan requirements of ERISA, including summary plan descriptions (SPDs) and annual reports. The course also examines fiduciary requirements, funding of plans and the types of plans covered under ERISA.You will learn:
- The agencies that are involved in enforcing ERISA and the roles that they play
- Different vesting requirements that are permitted
- Fiduciary responsibilities
- Reporting and disclosure requirements
- What plans are covered by the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC)
- The penalties that exist regarding failure to meet the reporting and disclosure requirements.
This course is offered as part of SHRM's partnership with the International Foundation of Employee Benefit PlansRun time: 4 hours
SHRM: 4 PDCs
|Is Featured Product||No|
Customers are entitled to a 100% refund as long as;
No refunds, full or partial, will be granted if the refund request is submitted after two business days from the date of purchase.