Purchasing & Order Status
Can I opt to have my SHRM membership auto-renew annually?
Yes. Visit https://login.shrm.org/ to log in to your MySHRM account. Once you are logged in, click your name in the upper right-hand corner of the webpage and select the “My Account” link from the dropdown menu. Click the “My Account” tile in the lower left-hand side of the screen. Click the “Manage Credit Cards” link, which is located within the Account Information section under the Credit Cards heading. Under Account Information, you will see “Auto-Renew” with a checkbox to the left. Select the checkbox to the left of “Auto-Renew” to opt-in to auto-renew your SHRM membership.
If you already have a credit card stored to your MySHRM account, a pop-up displaying your stored default credit card will appear. Click the “OK” button to confirm your auto-renew enrollment for your SHRM membership.
If you do NOT already have a credit card stored to your MySHRM account, you will be prompted to add a credit card as the default payment method for auto-renewing your SHRM membership. Click the “Add Credit Card” hyperlink and enter your credit card details. Select the checkbox next to “Make this my default credit card” before clicking the “Add Card” button. After you have added a default credit card, click the “Overview” hyperlink under the My Account heading and select the checkbox to the left of “Auto-Renew.” A pop-up displaying your stored default credit card will appear. Click the “OK” button to confirm your auto-renew enrollment for your SHRM membership.
Can I purchase a gift certificate or gift card for someone?
Do I need to be a member to make a purchase or register for an event or program?
Can I place my order by phone?
How can I ensure my order was received?
Can I view my order history?
Can I get a receipt for my purchase?
How can I check on order status?
What if I lose my confirmation number?
How do I know if an item is in stock?
Can I put something in my cart and come back later?
I saved something in my cart and now it is gone.
Can I add an item to my completed order?
Can I purchase registration-based products for other people?
- For educational programs and conferences, you are able to specify the attendee’s information when you complete the online registration form. You may also contact SHRM Customer Experience. See the section, Corporate Purchases: Educational Programs, for additional information.
- For SHRM eLearning, you must log in as the user taking the course or the corporate administrator to make the purchase. Accounts and user licenses are assigned to the purchasers. See the section, Corporate Purchases: SHRM eLearning, for additional information.
- For the SHRM Learning System, you can make purchases for other people within the same organization. See the section, Corporate Purchases: SHRM Learning System, for additional information.
- For SHRM membership, contact SHRM Customer Experience. You cannot purchase SHRM membership for another person online via the SHRMStore.
- For subscription-based products, you can purchase on behalf of another person online or by contacting SHRM Customer Experience. You will need the person’s contact information, including e-mail address, to ensure they receive access to the subscription product purchased.
Can I make corporate purchases for SHRM Educational Programs and Specialty Credentials?
Yes! SHRM educational program registrations can be purchased for an individual as well as for small groups. If you would like to bring a small group to a SHRM program, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a group discount.
If you have a group of 10 or more, we may be able to bring the training to you. This opportunity also applies for onsite, virtual and blended SHRM Certification Preparation programs. E-mail us at OrgTraining@SHRM.org or call +1.703.535.6496 to identify the program that best addresses your team's development needs and set up your team's onsite training program.
If you would like to purchase specialty credential learning packages for your team, e-mail OrgTraining@SHRM.org or call +1.703.535.6496.