SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase J.J. Keller’s Federal Contractor Poster by ordering through the SHRMStore. These Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
The Federal Contractor Poster includes these seven commonly required postings for federal contractors and subcontractors:
- Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) - All federal contractors and subcontractors are required to inform employees of their rights under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), the primary law governing relations between unions and employers in the private sector - Required under Executive Order 13496
- Davis-Bacon Act (DBA) - Applies to all contractors and subcontractors performing work on federal contracts (or on federally assisted contracts under the related Acts) in excess of $2,000 - Requires laborers and mechanics be paid not less than the prevailing wage rates and fringe benefits listed in the contract's Davis-Bacon wage determination for corresponding classes of laborers and mechanics employed on similar projects in the area
- Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act (PCA) / McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act (SCA) - The PCA applies to contractors with contracts in excess of $10,000 for the manufacturing or furnishing of materials, supplies, articles, or equipment to the U.S. government or the District of Columbia - The SCA covers contracts and any bid specifications in excess of $2,500, whether negotiated or advertised, entered into by federal and District of Columbia agencies where the principal purpose of the contract is to furnish services in the U.S. through the use of service employees
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law - Required under Executive Order 11246, which prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin and requires affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided - Applies to federal contractors and subcontractors as well as federally assisted construction contractors and subcontractors who do more than $10,000 in government business in one year - Poster Supplement reflecting regulatory changes must also be posted.
- Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors (MWC) - Required under Executive Order 13658 for covered federal contractors with workers whose wages are governed by the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) - Minimum wage rate is adjusted annually for inflation.
- Pay Transparency Policy Statement - Employers covered by Executive Order 11246 must post a Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. - Gives notice that the employer will not discriminate against employees for discussing pay. - Posting requirement effective January 11, 2016.
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required posting is updated by ordering these posters with JJ Keller’s Labor Law Posters with Annual Update Service. All posters are:
• Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced, measuring 23.5”W x 37.5” H
• Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
• Available in English and Spanish Poster Content
Must be posted in a prominent and accessible location at the worksite where it may be seen by all employees performing work on the contract
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail email@example.com
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Federal Contractor Poster with 1 Year Update Service (Spanish)|
|Publisher||J. J. Keller|