Train supervisors and managers on critical Family and Medical Leave Act information.
This DVD and CD combo helps supervisors and managers gain a general awareness of the Family and Medical Leave Act laws and why it is important for them to know how the law works. It also outlines what supervisors must do when dealing with an employee's FMLA issues to help the employee and the company stay in compliance
FMLA for Supervisors covers a wide variety of Family and Medical Leave Act topics, including:
- Who is eligible for FMLA?
- What qualifies for FMLA?
- Military leave provisions (including qualifying exigency and service member care)
- Qualifying health conditions
- Intermittent and reduced schedule leave
- A supervisor's role and responsibilities in handling FMLA issues
- Takes a proactive training approach to help supervisors respond appropriately to employees' FMLA issue
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Main program is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 23-minute video - Provides an instructional blend of explanation, commentary and situational scenarios. Presented in a dynamic, contemporary style to keep trainees engaged. Includes additional 15 minutes of extra video segments.
- (1) Discussion Guide - Provides training information, learning activities and discussion points to engage supervisors in the training session.
- (11) Supervisor Handbooks - Reviews key training points and serves as a handy post-training reference.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Includes a PowerPoint presentation, role-playing training activity, FMLA handout, video scenario review blank, quizzes and answer keys, and a training log.
Click HERE to view a sample clip of the video :
|Name||FMLA for Supervisors - DVD Training|
|Publisher||J. J. Keller|