Use these compelling videos to set a tone of courtesy and respect throughout your workplace.
This collection of award-winning and top-selling harassment and sexual harassment training videos will not only help you comply with legal requirements, but will also encourage employees to embrace their diverse workforce and celebrate the differences that make us all unique.
Learning points include:
- How "joking around" can cross the line and become workplace harassment.
- It's not the intent that matters, but how the behavior is perceived by the recipient that counts.
- What to do when someone is the target of harassment, from the perspectives of the harassed, the harasser, and the supervisor.
- How to identify and break through stereotypes and prejudices.
- Social Media
- Race, Religion & Ethnicity
- Hostile Work Environment Harassment
- AB 1825 (CA Version)
- And much more!
These programs are designed to engage viewers on an emotional level while clearly demonstrating to employees that preventing workplace harassment leads to a more productive, pleasant work environment for everyone.
|Name||Harassment & Diversity Collection|
|Page count||5 DVDs / 92 mins|