Mandatory Hawaii Change
Hawaii has updated its Wage and Hour Laws posting to include the new minimum wage of $7.75 per hour effective 1/1/15, as well as future increases. Revisions regarding tipped employee wages, direct deposit and work injuries are also included. In addition, minor changes to Unemployment Insurance, Discrimination, Dislocated Workers, OSHA and Workers Compensation postings have also been made.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Hawaii Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Hawaii Poster (30" x 26") includes these postings:
- Disability Compensation Law
- Unemployment Insurance Law
- Whistleblower Protection Law
- Occupational Safety and Health Laws (HIOSH)
- Laws Prohibiting Employment Discrimination
- Required Notice to Dislocated Workers/Plant Closings
- Breastfeeding in the Workplace
- Wage and Hour Laws: Minimum Wage, Overtime, Payment of Wages, Notification Requirements, Withholding of Wages, Collection of Unpaid Wages, Family Leave, Prevailing Wages on Government Construction Projects, Lie Detector Tests, Work Injury
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Hawaii and Federal Labor Law Poster Set with 1-Year Update Service -- Spanish Version|