In this entertaining video, you'll learn techniques that will help you find the best candidate for every position you need to fill--how to determine which applicant is most likely to be successful in your organization and as part of your team.
But more than that, you'll learn about the legal issues in hiring: how to avoid discrimination, and be fair to all candidates throughout the application process--especially in the questions you ask. After learning the eight-step hiring process presented in this video, you'll be prepared to boost your own success in finding the right person for the job.
- The legal as well as the practical aspects of hiring.
- How to find the hidden messages in a resume.
- The value of an initial phone interview--what to ask and what not to ask.
- Guiding rules that help you avoid illegal questions.
- How to determine if the candidate is a good fit.
- How to get useful information when checking references.
Follow two story lines as we cover the hiring process in a large corporation as well as in a small business. Small companies can learn from the experience of large--and vice versa.
Here is a preview the the DVD
|Name||Hiring Success: A Step-by-Step Guide (DVD)|