Mandatory Indiana Change
The Indiana Department of Labor has made a mandatory change to its Teen Work Hour Restrictions posting. It now states that 16-year-olds may work until 11 p.m. on nights followed by a school day if they have parental permission. The posting is required for employers of minors who are 14, 15, 16 or 17 years old.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Indiana Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Indiana Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers' Compensation
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job (IOSHA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Unlawful to Discriminate
- Teen Work Hour Restrictions - Child Labor Law
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Indiana and Federal Labor Law Poster Set with 1-Year Update Service -- Spanish Version|