Group health benefits can play a key role in attracting and retaining your employees. Having trained staff that can effectively answer group health plan questions is essential. Now updated with the latest health care reform information, this course is designed to provide you with a solid introduction to group health plan design and administration.You will learn:
- How to differentiate the various types of group health benefits available and how they evolved into what they are today
- How to distinguish between fully insured and self-insured plans
- The evolution of managed care and the basics of defined contribution and consumer-driven health plans
- How health intervention programs and carve out plans can be utilized
- The effects of federal and state laws and regulations on group health plans
- The ongoing impact of health care reform on group health plans.
This course is offered as part of SHRM's partnership with the International Foundation of Employee Benefit PlansRun time: 5 hours
SHRM: 5 PDCs
|Name||Introduction to Group Health Plans|
|Is Featured Product||No|
Customers are entitled to a 100% refund as long as;
No refunds, full or partial, will be granted if the refund request is submitted after two business days from the date of purchase.