When you employees come to work, they bring their stereotypes and preconceived notions about other people with them. Using a true-to-life scenario, this training program demonstrates that it takes a variety of people to make a workplace function successfully and that coworkers need to respect one another.
- Helps employees see past stereotypes and encourages the appreciation of individual talents
- Designed for viewing by your entire workforce, from management to line employees
- Value-priced; affordable for every workplace
Two-Disc Program Includes:
- D VD: "It Takes All Kinds," a 25-minute Training Video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training Handbook
- Training Acknowledgment
- Training Quiz & Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
Preview clips here:
Sample 1: "Judy Was the Thief?"
After a purse is stolen in the office, a steady stream of suspicion flows toward many innocent employees. Here the victim learns whodunit! View Clip
Sample 2: "Diversity Is Who We Are"
It takes all kinds of people to make a workplace function successfully, and they all need to respect one another. View Clip
Sample 3: "It Starts With You"
When employees come to work every day, they bring their prejudices with them. Our video teaches viewers how to overcome stereotypes. View Clip
|Name||Diversity in the Workplace Complete Training Program|