This book has been Approved for Recertification Credit. After reading this approved book, you must complete a quiz on SHRM’s E-Learning platform. When you purchase this book from the SHRMStore, you will receive a code that you can use to cover the cost of the quiz. Receive a 70% or better score on the quiz and you will then receive a certificate of completion with the program ID that entitles you to 3.0 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS for SHRM Certification and 2.5 GENERAL credit hours for HRCI. Use the corresponding Program IDs to log your credits.. For a complete list of the books approved for credit, visit the Approved Books List. Learn more on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
USE THE POWER OF EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO IGNITE PASSION, PURPOSE, AND PRODUCTIVITY IN EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR STAFF Successful managers understand that their job is to help employees do their best work, not simply give orders. The Manager's Guide to Employee Engagement shows leaders at all levels how to build relationships that support collaboration and drive meaningful performance improvement. Learn how to:
- Foster loyalty, trust, and commitment in all your employees
- Create a culture of positive thinking
- Empower employees to act as internal entrepreneurs
- Align employee and organizational values and goals
- Become "the best boss ever"--without losing sight of business goals Learn how to make your employees engaged and successful--and facilitate your own success at the same time.
|Name||Manager's Guide to Employee Engagement (Briefcase Books)|