Mandatory Maryland Change
The Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation has made a mandatory change to the Equal Pay for Equal Work posting. The requirement for an employer to keep records relating to an employee’s race and gender has been removed from the posting. In addition, the poster no longer states that the Commissioner of Labor and Industry may analyze the records required to study pay disparity issues. Employers are required to keep a copy of the Equal Pay for Equal Work subtitle conspicuously posted in each place of employment..
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Maryland Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Maryland Poster (40" x 26") includes these postings:
- Wage and Hour Fact Sheet
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Employment Discrimination is Unlawful
- To Employees: Unemployment Benefits Eligibility
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Employment of Minors
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job (MOSHA)
- Pregnancy Accommodation
- Notice to Tipped Employees
- Workers' Compensation
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Maryland and Federal Labor Law Poster Set with 1-Year Update Service -- Spanish Version|