Mandatory Massachusetts Change
The Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General has revised the state's Wage and Hour Laws poster to more prominently display the 2017 minimum wage rate of $11 per hour and add information about domestic violence leave, reporting pay, and the rights of temproary and domestic workers. This is a mandatory change.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Massachusetts Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Mandatory Massachusetts Changes
The state has made two more mandatory changes: 1) A new Earned Sick Time notice describes who qualifies for sick leave, when it must be paid, how it is earned, and when it can be used. The earned sick time law takes effect July 1. 2) A revised Fair Employment posting now includes information about parental leave and protections for domestic workers. These laws took effect in April, but the Fair Employment posting was not updated until May. Massachusetts has now made four mandatory changes this year.
Massachusetts Poster (30" x 26") includes these postings:
- Wage and Hour Laws (Minimum Wage)
- Fair Employment Law
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Industrial Accidents (Workers' Compensation)
- Sexual Harassment
- Maternity Leave Act
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with J.J. Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Massachusetts and Federal Labor Law Poster Set with 1-Year Update Service -- Spanish Version|