Mandatory Nebraska Change
The Nebraska Department of Labor has released an updated Minimum Wage posting showing the new rates for 2015 and 2016. Effective January 1, 2015, employers must pay at least $8.00 per hour. The rate increases to $9.00 per hour on January 1, 2016. The updated posting also indicates that a training wage of 75 percent of the federal minimum wage may be paid to new employees under age 20 for the first 90 days of employment. Employers should display the updated poster as of January 1, 2015.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Nebraska Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Nebraska Poster (30" x 26") includes these postings:
- Nebraska Minimum Wage
- Discrimination in Employment, Housing and Public Accommodations
- Job Safety & Health
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Nebraska and Federal Labor Law Poster Set with 1-Year Update Service -- English Version|