SHRM will be switching to a new e-learning platform. Between January 1, 2016 and March 1, 2016, you will not be able to take the quiz required to receive credit for this book. However, the code you will receive when purchasing this book will be usable UNTIL December 31, 2015 and AFTER March 1, 2016. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact the SHRMStore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This book has been Approved for Recertification Credit. After reading this approved book, you must complete a quiz on SHRM’s E-Learning platform. When you purchase this book from the SHRMStore, you will receive a code that you can use to cover the cost of the quiz. Receive a 70% or better score on the quiz and you will then receive a certificate of completion with the program ID that entitles you to 3.0 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS for SHRM Certification and 2.5 GENERAL credit hours for HRCI. Use the corresponding Program IDs to log your credits. For a complete list of the books approved for credit, visit the Approved Books List. Learn more on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
Nine Minutes on Monday is a simple system to help you raise productivity, boost morale, and increase employee engagement. The number one reason why managers fail to increase productivity, and get the best out of their people is they neglect to keep their leadership priorities in front of them. In today's environment it's easy to become task focused, leaving work teams that are over-managed, under-led, and operating below their true potential. Nine Minutes on Monday combines proven engagement drivers and principles of human motivation into a simple system of execution. No matter how busy you are, Nine Minutes on Monday will ensure your staff are motivated, inspired, and equipped to bring their best to work each day.
In it you will learn:
- How to use the simple 9-minute template to keep your leadership priorities in front of you no matter how busy you are so your people are never without their leader
- How to implement the top engagement drivers and identify which ones you need to focus on the most to create a motivated and high performance team
- Increase motivation with the three simple questions that will connect purpose to pay by creating a clear line of sight between what employees do and how it affects the organization
- A four-step formula for giving feedback that takes the stress out of addressing sub-par performance and drives complacency from the workplace
- How to use the Recognition Codes to reward and recognize your employees so they feel valued, appreciated, and inspired.
- How to apply the top drivers of engagement with employees who are telecommuting
- Watch your employees performance and confidence soar with this simple coaching model you can use to develop your staff on a limited time budget
- The one activity that takes only 10-minutes a week that is a proven engagement driver which most managers neglect
- The four emotional bonds you want to make with every new hire during their first 30 days that will get them up to speed quickly and literally cement them to your organization
|Name||Nine Minutes on Monday: The Quick and Easy Way to Turn Managers into Leaders|