Policies Now® software helps organizations of all sizes create the kind of effective employment policies and procedures that could normally require the work of high-priced attorneys or consultants. Using Policies Now, you can create policies with less time, effort and money. Develop your employment policy and procedure manual in no time with a step-by-step Q&A tool that helps you automatically generate standardized language while allowing you to communicate with your employees easily.
- Q&A wizard customizes policies as you go
- Automatic text generator creates standardized text
- Choose from eight design styles or create your own
- Publish policies online or in print
- Get built-in HR advice and information
- Record and track policy revisions
Please note: This item is not available to customers located outside the United States.
Policies Now® Version 8 (Desktop)
1 Product User
Includes 1-Full Year of Support
Minimum Windows® Requirements
- Windows Vista SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 500 megahertz or faster
- 2GB of RAM
- 600 MB of available hard drive space
- 1024 x 768 resolution screen
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4, which requires an additional 2 GB hard drive space if it is not already installed.)
Recommended Windows® Requirements
- Windows 8 SP1 (64-bit), 7 SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- gigahertz or faster • 4GB of RAM
- 1 GB of available hard drive space
- 1280 x 720 resolution screen
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4, which requires an additional 2 GB hard drive space
Policies Now FAQs
How many Handbooks can I create?
You can create 6 handbooks.
Can I create Multiple Organizations?
You can only create 1 organization.
Can I copy from my existing document?
You can paste any text and formatting from other sources into a policy.
Can I change the data location for Policies Now?
Policies Now 8 utilizes a different database type from prior versions that prevents the data from being saved in other locations. The database name is called UltimateEmployer.sdf and the location is now:
Windows 7 64bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Insperity\UltimateEmployer\Database
Windows 7 32 bit: C:\Program Files\Insperity\UltimateEmployer\Database if it is not already installed.)
|Name||Policies Now -- Desktop Version|