Poor management practices, insufficient information about the union organizing process and other warning signs are often key issues facing organizations when dealing with union organizing campaigns.
The Positive Employee Relations & Union Awareness course is designed to help organizations train managers about the issues that are often a root cause of employee organizing efforts. By combining training on good management practices, labor law compliance and union awareness/organizing, organizations can help managers create a workplace where third-party representation is not necessary and where employees feel heard and respected.
The Standard version of Positive Employee Relations & Union Awareness online training course provides managers with a 2-hour exposition of a wide range of topics needed to improve their understanding of the issues that are often the root cause of employee organizing efforts.
- Respecting employees’ rights and following the law as well as employer policies
- Root causes of organizing
- Benefits of remaining union free
- Realities of managing a unionized workplace
- Importance of good communication
- How unions organize workers
- Common signs of organizing activity
- Responding to signs of organizing
- Rules against discrimination and retaliation
- Importance of good performance management
- Employee discipline fundamentals
- Handling employee complaints properly
- Lawful hiring
- Lawful termination
SHRM: 2 PDCs
HRCI: 2 HR (general)
|Name||Positive Employee Relations & Union Awareness (Standard)|
|Is Featured Product||N/A|
Customers are entitled to a 100% refund as long as;
No refunds, full or partial, will be granted if the refund request is submitted after two business days from the date of purchase.