Leading Workplace Investigations
SHRM: 7.5 PDCs
Individuals working to minimize organizational risk when conducting internal investigations.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
- Describe and apply the 7-step framework for conducting effective workplace investigations both in person and remotely
- Identify the competencies associated with an investigator
- Define the role of an investigator
- List the pros and cons of formal investigations
- Name the goals of the workplace investigation process
Special accommodations can be provided upon request, please submit all accommodation requests for SHRM Educational Programs to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling SHRM Customer Experience at 800.283.7476 option #3.
Program Locations and Recommended Hotels
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.