Workforce Planning: The Future of Work
SHRM: 15 PDCs
Individuals looking to align their organization's talent with its strategic direction.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
In this dynamic program, you will explore the critical aspects of workforce planning within your organization and learn to support the implementation of a talent management strategy. Learn to focus on the strengths within your workforce to position your organization for future success. Discover how to develop targeted, data-driven human capital solutions with the goal of helping your business leaders make well-informed decisions that mitigate business risks. Throughout the course, you will work through a case study to practice your new skills and prepare yourself to implement forward thinking workforce planning strategies back at your organization.
- Recognize the key elements of organizational workforce strategy, including future business challenges and their likely impact on organization's needs.
- Develop a strategic workforce plan, including how to determine short-term and long-term needs, analyze the data, and create an implement a workforce plan.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the workforce plan and reflect on future adjustments.
Program Requirements (Live Online Only)
- The virtual version of this program requires the use of student-provided headsets and microphone. The headsets must be connected to the learners’ device prior to joining the Adobe Connect session.
- Knowledge checks and interactive components are woven throughout the program. It is helpful to have access to a device capable of scanning QR codes to gain access. Alternatively, you may also access through your computer.
All Live Online and Virtual seminars contain automatic captions. Do you need additional accommodations, such as the need for CART or Transcripts for a disability? If so, please submit an accommodation request:Accommodation Request