SHRM-SCP Certification Power Preparation
Individuals seeking additional support as they prepare to take the SHRM-SCP Exam.
Do you need an extra boost as you prepare to take your SHRM-SCP exam? The SHRM-SCP Power Prep Course will help you learn to apply your knowledge of the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (BoCK™) to the SHRM-SCP exam.
This one-day interactive course introduces several key learning techniques aimed at helping you prepare for the exam. Learn to make the best use of your study time, implement strategies that help reinforce learning and memory, and apply practical test-taking tips for passing challenging multiple-choice exams. Participate in individual and group exercises focused on mastering the SHRM-SCP exam’s two types of multiple-choice questions: stand-alone knowledge-based items that assess a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of factual information, and scenario-based situational judgment items that assess a candidate’s judgment, application, and decision-making skills. Take an in-depth look at situational judgment items, how they are created, and how to respond using your knowledge of the BoCK. By the end of the program, walk away with a customized study plan that fits your study style and timeline.
The SHRM Learning System, combined with a dynamic classroom environment and personalized instructoion, will help ensure that you're well-prepared and confident on exam day.
Features & Benefits
- Led by highly experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructors
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities
- Sample test questions and periodic process checks keep you confident in your breadth of knowledge while focusing on exam content at the SHRM-SCP level
- The virtual seminar delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual seminar participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience
- All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.
- One virtual group coaching session led by a SHRM-certified instructor to help guide exam preparations
NEW! Bonus feature: Test Taking Tips Session
All SHRM Certification Preparation course participants receive access to an exclusive session on test taking tips, covering topics including:
- Overcoming test anxiety
- Studying in a way that leverages your strengths
- Dispelling popular myths about the exam
Note: Dates and locations are subject to change.
Before Your Course
Your SHRM Learning System (the printed learning modules) will be delivered before the program begins (approximately one week after you register). Be sure to explore the platform and begin familiarizing yourself with the content, so your instructor can help you build on your foundational knowledge. Act early to maximize your pre-program studies.
This comprehensive and dynamic system helps you prepare with:
- Pre-test to help you assess your current knowledge.
- Dynamic Online modules and tools to reinforce your knowledge.
- Quizzes to check your comprehension and retention.
- Glossary of important terms and definitions with online flashcards.
- Practice exam that includes over 150 retired exam questions
Already own the 2021 SHRM Learning System? Contact us at 800.283.SHRM (7476) or by clicking here to upgrade to an instructor-led cert prep option.
Exam Dates: May 1, 2021 - July 15, 2021
Early-Bird Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
Standard Application Deadline: April 9, 2021
Additional Instructor-Led Certification Preparation Options:
- (Comprehensive and Detailed Review of SHRM Bock™)SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Prep
- (Abridged delivery focused on test-taking tips) SHRM-CP Power Prep
Attending the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation Program is NOT a substitute for taking the exam. Be sure to apply to sit for the exam.
Note: SHRM-certified individuals can earn up to 36 PDCs for recertification when attending a SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation program for professional development only.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.