Strategies for Leadership in HR
SHRM: 15 PDCs
Mid-Level Preparing for Senior-Level & New Senior Level HR Professionals
Leadership & Navigation
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
In this comprehensive two-day program, an expert in leadership prepares attendees that aspire for leadership positions in human resources and those that are new to the roles. Attendees will be taken on a scenario-based journey, rich with powerful leadership examples, tools, frameworks and models for use in their organizations. The new and future human resource leaders will be immersed in the topics of today’s leadership landscape that include trends ranging from social and political change, essential technologies, the future of work, recruiting, diversity and inclusion, strengthening the leadership bench, growing privacy concerns and leading remote employees. Attendees will review strategic awareness, readiness and decision-making methods, along with assessing their individual leadership qualities and areas for growth. They are provided with information on the leadership ecosystem and achieving results through the art of persuasive leadership. Plus, they learn how to be their own leadership coach during this sometimes-challenging journey of leadership preparation and execution.
- Interpret and implement strategies to manage key leadership landscape topics.
- Assess your leadership strengths, areas for improvement and the tools to close the gaps.
- Determine strategic awareness, readiness and decision-making methods.
- Discover how to lead the executive ecosystem via formal analysis and development of your personal and collaborate social networks.
- Achieve results through persuasive leadership techniques.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.