Communication & Credibility for HR Professionals
SHRM: 7.25 PDCs
- Is a specialist in a specific support function or a generalist with limited experience.
- Typically has 0-2 years of HR experience.
- Holds a formal title such as HR assistant, junior recruiter or benefits clerk.
- Relationship Management
- HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Learn to build and sustain credibility to take on the challenges you face as an HR professional. Gain the skills to cultivate meaningful relationships within your organization, which helps to drive strategic business efforts. Practice organizing your communication so that it delivers the desired impact to your audience.
- Describe personal credibility and the behaviors that set HR professionals up for success.
- Build credibility through impactful communications.
- Deliver specialized expertise and advice to your organization as an internal consultant.
- Develop trusting relationships across the organization that foster personal and organizational success.
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Transfers and Cancellation
Transfers are permitted one time only within the calendar year. Transfer requests must be submitted in writing via e-mail or fax, no later than 10 business days before the program start date. You may transfer into another program that will be held before December 31, 2015. If you are unable to attend the program to which you transfer, you may send a replacement. If you are unable to send a replacement, you forfeit your registration fee. All transfers must be made in writing using our online form or can be faxed to +1.703.535.6490.
All cancellations must be in writing using our online form or can be faxed to +1.703.535.6490. Should the program be cancelled, SHRM is not responsible for any penalty incurred by purchasing a nonrefundable airline ticket or related travel/personal costs. Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 administrative fee up to 10 business days before the program. If you find that you are unable to attend and it is less than 10 business days before the program start date, you may send a replacement to attend in your place. If you are unable to send a replacement, you forfeit your registration fee.