Employee Development: A Pathway to Success
SHRM: 14.75 PDCs
Individuals working to build employee development programs.
- Leadership & Navigation
- Critical Evaluation
- HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
HR Knowledge Domain
HR Knowledge Domain
Discover the essential relationship between employee development and organizational strategy. Gain the insight needed to assess organizational needs so you can implement effective informal and formal employee development approaches. Discuss components of career and leadership development and the importance of adult learning characteristics.
- Explain the relationship between organizational culture, strategic vision, and employee development.
- Describe the scope and trends in employee development.
- Assess the employee development needs in an organization.
- Describe how a career development strategy links to organizational needs.
- Describe the role of leadership development in an organization.
- Apply employee development activities to support employee development.
- Apply appropriate learning methodologies to employee training and development.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Transfers and Cancellation
Transfers are permitted one time only within the calendar year. Transfer requests must be submitted in writing via e-mail or fax, no later than 10 business days before the program start date. You may transfer into another program that will be held before December 31, 2016. If you are unable to attend the program to which you transfer, you may send a replacement. If you are unable to send a replacement, you forfeit your registration fee. All transfers must be made in writing using our online form or can be faxed to +1.703.535.6490.
All cancellations must be in writing using our online form or can be faxed to +1.703.535.6490. Should the program be cancelled, SHRM is not responsible for any penalty incurred by purchasing a nonrefundable airline ticket or related travel/personal costs. Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 administrative fee up to 10 business days before the program. If you find that you are unable to attend and it is less than 10 business days before the program start date, you may send a replacement to attend in your place. If you are unable to send a replacement, you forfeit your registration fee.