Organizational Development & Effectiveness
SHRM: 14.75 PDCs
Individuals looking to grasp the scope, framework and challenges of organizational development and effectiveness.
- Leadership & Navigation
- Business Acumen
- HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
HR Knowledge Domain
HR Knowledge Domain
Become a highly valued HR leader by learning to bring a systems perspective to your organization. Develop your ability to identify business performance barriers and opportunities, determine underlying causes, focus on system impacts, clarify potential consequences of various interventions, and implement alternatives that provide long-term benefits. Through an integrated case study and hands-on activities, gain experience with systems thinking, organizational culture, change management, coaching, group dynamics, and aligning strategy, organizational design, performance management, and rewards.
- Appreciate the scope and challenges of organizational development.
- Describe the organizational development (OD) process and a framework for applying interventions.
- Identify situations where an intervention is appropriate and what situations require a different approach.
- Apply a systems framework for assessing, diagnosing and identifying appropriate organizational development interventions (including change management, coaching, communication processes, group dynamics, performance management, systems integration and strategic goal alignment).
- Identify the need for a change management process and the key steps to support the organization in implementing change.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Transfers and Cancellation
Transfers are permitted one time only within the calendar year. Transfer requests must be submitted in writing via e-mail or fax, no later than 10 business days before the program start date. You may transfer into another program that will be held before December 31, 2016. If you are unable to attend the program to which you transfer, you may send a replacement. If you are unable to send a replacement, you forfeit your registration fee. All transfers must be made in writing using our online form or can be faxed to +1.703.535.6490.
All cancellations must be in writing using our online form or can be faxed to +1.703.535.6490. Should the program be cancelled, SHRM is not responsible for any penalty incurred by purchasing a nonrefundable airline ticket or related travel/personal costs. Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 administrative fee up to 10 business days before the program. If you find that you are unable to attend and it is less than 10 business days before the program start date, you may send a replacement to attend in your place. If you are unable to send a replacement, you forfeit your registration fee.