SHRM: In-Person: 7.25 PDCs/Virtual: 7.5 PDCs
HRCI: In-Person: 7.25/Virtual: 7.5
HR leaders looking to lay the foundation for a robust succession strategy.
- Leadership & Navigation
- HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
HR Knowledge Domain
HR Knowledge Domain
Gain the necessary skills to develop and implement an effective succession plan based on your organization’s current and future needs. Learn how to assist your organization in transitioning from a reactive replacement plan to a proactive strategic solution. Develop the understanding that monitoring, developing, and retaining critical talent has a positive impact on the bottom line. Practice your new skills through dynamic group discussions and an extensive case study.
- Describe succession planning and how it aligns with and supports broader organizational and HR strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Recognize organizational competencies that are critical to retain in order for an organization to be successful.
- Describe succession planning approaches that meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Identify current and future organizational needs that are critical for success.
- Describe how succession planning and replacement planning play a role in the success of the organization.
- Recognize how to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of your organization’s succession plan.
In-Person Seminar Schedule
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Virtual Seminar Schedule
THREE WEEK PROGRAM
Held on Monday and Wednesday Evenings: 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (ET)
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Transfers and Cancellation
Transfers are permitted one time only within the calendar year. Transfer requests must be submitted in writing via e-mail or fax, no later than 10 business days before the program start date. You may transfer into another program that will be held before December 31, 2016. If you are unable to attend the program to which you transfer, you may send a replacement. If you are unable to send a replacement, you forfeit your registration fee. All transfers must be made in writing using our online form or can be faxed to +1.703.535.6490.
All cancellations must be in writing using our online form or can be faxed to +1.703.535.6490. Should the program be cancelled, SHRM is not responsible for any penalty incurred by purchasing a nonrefundable airline ticket or related travel/personal costs. Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive a full refund minus a $250 administrative fee up to 10 business days before the program. If you find that you are unable to attend and it is less than 10 business days before the program start date, you may send a replacement to attend in your place. If you are unable to send a replacement, you forfeit your registration fee.