This one-year subscription to the SHRM eLearning Library offers unlimited, all-inclusive access to valuable educational programming to support your professional development.
HR certified? SHRM-certified users can earn up to 30 PDCs and holders of other HR credentials can earn up to 60 recertification credits.
Featuring 500+ HR education courses mapped to the SHRM competencies, including content captured from SHRM conferences, live events and webcasts. COMING IN 2017, sessions from:
- 2017 SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition JULY 2017
200+ sessions that cover everything, from the basics all HR professionals need to know to innovative ideas that change how you work.
- SHRM Employment Law & Legislative Conference MARCH 2017
- SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition APRIL 2017
- SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition OCTOBER 2017
- And 50+ webcasts on topics making a big impact on HR right now
- A one-year unlimited subscription to 500+ courses on a variety of HR topics
- NEW courses with top-of-mind content continuously added.
- Self-paced virtual learning, available 24/7.
- A printable Certificate of Achievement for each course
- Courses eligible for professional development and recertification credits
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certified users can earn up to 30 PDCs toward maintaining their SHRM certification.
- Holders of other HR credentials can earn up to 60 recertification credits.
View all courses currently available in the eLearning Library in the Course Catalog.
Features and Benefits:
|Name||SHRM eLearning Library|
|Is Featured Product||Yes|
Customers are entitled to a 100% refund as long as;
No refunds, full or partial, will be granted if the refund request is submitted after two business days from the date of purchase and/or if a course certificate has been generated. To request a refund, please email eLearning@shrm.org.