All the laws employers need to know
Employment laws change often. Staying on top of them is essential to running an efficient, fair workplace—and heading off expensive lawsuits. Use this comprehensive guide to find answers to workplace questions, quickly and easily.
The Employer’s Legal Handbook covers all the employment law issues you need to know about, including:
- applications, interviews and hiring
- must-have personnel policies
- wage and hour laws
- employee discipline and performance reviews
- health care and other employee benefits
- employee taxes and payroll
- family and medical leave
- employee privacy
- illegal harassment and discrimination
- downsizing and layoffs
The 12th edition provides updated 50-state legal information and explains the latest developments in employment law, including health care reform.
|Name||The Employer's Legal Handbook: Manage Your Employees & Workplace Effectively 12th Ed.|
|Author||Fred S. Steingold|