We are all in sales, whether we know it or not. From the telemarketer selling his product to a CEO selling her board on a succession plan, all of us have to sell at one time or another. The most successful leaders not only know how to sell products, but how to sell ideas as well.
In this ten-program series from Stanford University, you will learn invaluable big-picture marketing strategy and innovative sales techniques from some of the brightest thought leaders in modern business, including:
- Why every one of us needs to know how to "sell."
- If you have two proposals, is it more advantageous to present the most expensive one first or last?
- The elements of "honorable" selling.
- The nuts and bolts of social media and viral marketing, and how it can affect the bottom line.
- When to market the product category more than the brand.
- How a market focus releases you from unprofitable customers while attracting and retaining valuable ones.
- How focusing on the upside improves your deal.
- How to influence price expectations rather than react to them.
This collection includes the following Briefings:
- Customer-Centric Innovations
- The Brand Race
- The Best Service is No Service
- Creating Infectious Action
- Creating Winning Social Media Strategies
- Don't Just Set Prices: Manage Them Strategically
- Finding Untapped Growth in Existing Markets
- Leveraging China & India
- Organizing Your Business Around the Customer
- Strategies for Selling
|Name||The Stanford Executive Briefing DVD Series: Sales and Marketing Collection|