Business leadership has changed over recent decades. We now live and work in a global economy, in which geographic borders are virtually non-existent, and innovation, agility and strategy are critical success factors. The HR profession operates at the core of this global economy, ensuring the alignment of organizational strategy with a high-performing workforce. The new SHRM credentials, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), address these new roles.
To help you prepare for the SHRM Certification or to continue expanding your abilities within the eight competencies, the Total HR Pro Kit can help. These books are specifically matched to the competencies.
- Business Acumen: Business-Focused HR: 11 Processes to Drive Results (61.15016)
- Communication: Up, Down, and Sideways: High-Impact Verbal Communication for HR Professionals (61.13511)
- Consultation: HR at Your Service: Lessons from Benchmark Service Organizations (61.15017)
- Critical Evaluation: Business Literacy Survival Guide for HR Professionals (61.15015)
- Ethical Practice: Give Your Company a Fighting Chance: An HR Guide to Understanding and Preventing Workplace Violence (61.14003)
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness: Transformational Diversity: Why and How Intercultural Competencies Can Help Organizations to Survive and Thrive (61.12507)
- Leadership and Navigation: Got a Solution? HR Approaches to 5 Common and Persistent Business Problems (61.17004)
- Relationship Management: From Hello to Goodbye: Proactive Tips for Maintaining Positive Employee Relations (61.13508)
|Name||Total HR Pro Kit -- Mid Level|