Business leadership has changed over recent decades. We now live and work in a global economy, in which geographic borders are virtually non-existent, and innovation, agility and strategy are critical success factors. The HR profession operates at the core of this global economy, ensuring the alignment of organizational strategy with a high-performing workforce. The new SHRM credentials, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), address these new roles.
To help you prepare for the SHRM Certification or to continue expanding your abilities within the eight competencies, the Total HR Pro Kit can help. These books are specifically matched to the competencies.
- Business Acumen: The ACE Advantage: How Smart Companies Unleash Talent for Optimal Performance (61.13510)
- Communication: Up, Down, and Sideways: High-Impact Verbal Communication for HR Professionals (61.13511)
- Consultation: Got a Solution? HR Approaches to 5 Common and Persistent Business Problems (61.17004)
- Critical Evaluation: Becoming the Evidence-Based Manager: Making the Science of Management Work for You (61.15010P)
- Ethical Practice: Give Your Company a Fighting Chance: An HR Guide to Understanding and Preventing Workplace Violence (61.14003)
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness: Leading with Your Heart: Diversity and Ganas for Inspired Inclusion (61.12504)
- Leadership and Navigation: Hidden Drivers of Success: Leveraging Employee Insights for Strategic Advantage (61.17003)
- Relationship Management: HR at Your Service: Lessons from Benchmark Service Organizations (61.15017)
|Name||Total HR Pro Kit -- Senior Level|