Mandatory Vermont Change
The Vermont Department of Labor has released the state's Earned Sick Time Act posting. The new law took effect on January 1, 2017, and includes a posting requirement.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
This State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Vermont Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Vermont Poster (30" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage
- Employer's Liability and Workers' Compensation
- Sexual Harassment is Illegal
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job - It's the Law (VTOSHA)
- Unemployment Insurance
- Child Labor Poster
- Employers Reinstatement Liability
- Parental Leave, Family Leave and Short Term Family Leave
- Posting of Safety Records Notice to Employees
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required. This state and federal Labor Law Poster set comes with JJ Keller’s 1-Year Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Vermont and Federal Labor Law Poster Set with 1-Year Update Service -- English Version|