Team meetings are essential for communicating effectively, fostering teamwork, and producing results. However, global teams face numerous challenges: managing time zones, navigating cultural, communication, and work style differences, a lack of face-to-face interactions, and more. These challenges can lead to miscommunication, missed deadlines, and frustration.
Benefits of Virtual Collaboration Training
The Virtual Teamwork: Meetings Learning Path highlights the common challenges faced when working and meeting virtually with global colleagues, and provides strategies for improving interactions. Learn how to avoid the common mistakes made by global teams, and examine best practices to plan, facilitate, participate in, and close productive virtual meetings.
With the Virtual Teamwork: Meetings Learning Path, you will have access to:
- Detailed scenes depicting unproductive team meetings; the scenes emphasize the common challenges faced by global teams
- In-depth advice on how to more effectively plan, facilitate, participate in, and follow up on team meetings
- Improved scenes demonstrating the advice in action
- Summaries of common challenges faced by global teams and the best practices learned in the scenario
- A final quiz to ensure comprehension
- Improve collaboration between team members in different locations
- Raise your cultural self-awareness: Understand why behaviors accepted in your home country may be less effective or appropriate during a virtual meeting
- Plan and prepare for productive virtual meetings
- Facilitate and participate effectively in virtual meetings; follow up to ensure targets are met
- Better support global talent leading or working on virtual teams
Run time: 50 minutes
SHRM: 1 PDC
|Name||Virtual Teamwork: Meetings|
|Is Featured Product||No|
Customers are entitled to a 100% refund as long as;
No refunds, full or partial, will be granted if the refund request is submitted after two business days from the date of purchase.