The Working with Westerners Learning Path is specifically designed for global employees to understand the values, assumptions, and expectations that often underlie Western colleagues' work styles. Identify cultural barriers that may be impacting collaboration and develop strategies for communicating effectively, taking initiative, raising issues, and resolving conflict when working with Western colleagues. This Learning Path is ideal for global employees of organizations headquartered in Western Europe or North America. In addition, global employees on assignment in Western Europe or North America will be better prepared to work in the new culture.
With the Working with Westerners Learning Path, you will have access to:
- Detailed modules on communication, initiative, raising issues, and resolving conflict
- Real-world workplace challenges, insights, and best practices for success
- Media-rich learning to engage with key concepts
- Learn the "why" behind behaviors, expectations, and values that are common in western-headquartered organizations
- Improve collaboration between employees in headquarters and those in other locations
- Support global talent from cultures other than the "home" culture of the organization
- Learn essential skills for working in North America or Western Europe; hit the ground running on a new assignment
Run time: 50 minutes
SHRM: 1 PDC
HRCI: 1 HR (general)
|Name||Working with Westerners|
|Is Featured Product||No|
Customers are entitled to a 100% refund as long as;
No refunds, full or partial, will be granted if the refund request is submitted after two business days from the date of purchase.