Preventing harassment in the workplace is one of the most pressing compliance training initiatives for all organizations. Sexual harassment training is mandated in certain states and essential to building a legal defense under the Faragher-Ellerth affirmative defense requirements. Regular, high-quality online workplace harassment training educates employees and raises awareness about harassment—one of the most common forms of employee misconduct—and helps build a workplace culture of respect and ethical behavior.
The standard and basic employee versions of our Workplace Harassment training go beyond sexual harassment to cover additional protected categories such as race, age, religion, disability, veteran status and sexual orientation. Set in the context of a multi-host talk show, the employee version of our Workplace Harassment training immerses learners in real-world scenarios and interactive exercises reinforce the important lessons covered in the course.
- Topics Covered
- Spotting harassment and responding to it
- Identifying the different forms harassment can take
- Harassment and technology
- Defining protected categories
- Importance of reporting suspected misconduct
- Sex and gender harassment
- Risks associated with workplace romance
- The rule against retaliation
- Bullying and its impact in the workplace
|Name||Workplace Harassment Course (Employee Basic - Spanish)|
|Is Featured Product||N/A|
Customers are entitled to a 100% refund as long as;
No refunds, full or partial, will be granted if the refund request is submitted after two business days from the date of purchase.