California HR: Applying CA Law to Employment Practices
SHRM: 16.5 PDCs
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
Pre-Program: Foundations of CA Employment Law
Explore the fundamental CA employment law information across the five key knowledge areas to be prepared for the in-program case studies, scenarios and simulation.
New to CA HR law?
Be sure to focus on the complimentary Foundation of CA Employment Law course prior to your program. This self-paced online course will position you to thoughtfully participate in the program activities.
- Identify the current year CA employment law and legislative updates
- Discuss strategic ways to navigate the complex employment laws of CA
- Apply CA HR concepts to realistic case studies, scenarios and a simulation, pulling in knowledge from the following areas:
- Wage and hour
- Privacy, security and safety
- Mandated benefits and workers’ compensation
- Protected leaves of absence
- Employee and employer relations
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
EARN YOUR SPECIALTY CREDENTIAL
Select this option with your seminar registration to work toward earning recognition for your California employment law expertise.
All Live Online and Virtual seminars contain automatic captions. Do you need additional accommodations, such as the need for CART or Transcripts for a disability? If so, please submit an accommodation request:Accommodation Request