SHRM People Manager Qualification (PMQ)
What is the People Manager Qualification (PMQ)?
- The People Manager Qualification (PMQ) is a unique, interactive virtual learning experience designed to develop critical skills to manage effectively and transparently.
How do I earn the People Manager Qualification (PMQ)?
- The interactive content in PMQ is constructed to flow like your favorite streaming series: divided into digestible episodes throughout three seasons. At the end of each season, you’ll take a self-paced assessment (called "Season Finale"). When you pass the assessment, the next season will be unlocked.
- After successfully completing all three seasons, you will take the final cumulative dynamic behavioral assessment (called "Series Finale").
- The complete learning experience is self-paced and takes between 10 and 13 hours to complete, including the final assessment.
- There will be a 12-month window to complete the PMQ learning experience, including the final assessment.
What do I get after I earn my PMQ?
- Upon successfully completing the final assessment, the learner will earn his or her SHRM PMQ and will be provided with a digital badge and certificate of achievement.
- For those who are SHRM-certified, 16.5 PDCs will be awarded upon completion of the full program and will only be awarded once the final assessment is complete—pass or fail.
- Learners will have access to the PMQ content for one year after purchasing the PMQ.
SHRM Member Exclusive – Your first PMQ license is discounted to $895
A $250 administrative fee will apply to all refund requests and any request to cancel the entire order.
For bulk pricing or to speak to a PMQ specialist, please contact us via this form.
|1 – 10||$995.00|
|11 – 24||$953.00|
|25 – 49||$935.00|