SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential
Program Overview: Talent is the largest, most significant, ongoing investment made by successful organizations. However, most people decisions are made based on intuition and instinct. With the amount of information available in today's workplaces, HR professionals are now able to leverage people-related data and analytics to drive business decisions and make data-based recommendations. By earning a SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential, HR professionals can begin their journey into the field of people analytics, investigate relevant, real-world business issues, and effectively communicate data-supported findings
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in earning a specialty credential that demonstrates foundational knowledge in the People Analytics landscape.
How to earn your SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential:
1. Purchase the SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential package, which includes:
- + Pre-seminar access to the People Analytics: Foundational Data Literacy eLearning module (to be completed before the People Analytics seminar).
- + Enrollment in the People Analytics: Taking Data-Driven Action Educational Program
- + Two additional comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses on People Analytics:
- - People Analytics: The Metrics Behind People Analytics
- - People Analytics: Analyzing People Data
- + Pass a 50-question online people analytics knowledge assessment.
2. After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your talent acquisition expertise to your employer and your network.
3. You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 22 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification for current SHRM certificate holders upon completion of the Specialty Credential Package.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 22 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential will auto populate in your SHRM certification profile.
|Name||SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential|