SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential
Program Overview: If you practice HR or conduct business in California, you need complete competence in the complex legislation that apply. Gain recognition for your California expertise by participating and earning your SHRM California Employment Law Micro-Credential.
Intended Audience: Individuals who are interested in earning a Micro-Credential that demonstrates knowledge and mastery of California employment law and expertise.
How to earn your California Employment Law Micro-Credential:
- Purchase the SHRM California Employment Law Micro-Credential package, which includes:
- Enrollment in the California HR: Applying CA Law to Employment Practices Seminar â€“ available in-person and virtually!
- Four comprehensive SHRM e-Learning courses on California-specific topics:
- California Wage and Hour Laws
- California Leave of Absence
- California Privacy, Security and Safety
- California Benefits
- A 51-question online California knowledge assessment.
- After passing the assessment, add your Micro-Credential to your email signature, resume and social media profiles, proving your California expertise to your employer and your network.
- You do not have to be SHRM certified to earn the micro-credential, however you will receive 25 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification or recertification upon completion of the California knowledge assessment.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 25 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM California Employment Law Micro-Credential will auto populate in your SHRM certification profile.
|Name||SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential|