Compensation and Benefits: Unlock the Power of Total Rewards
SHRM: 15 PDCs
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Are you ready to unleash the power of the right total rewards plan? Do you understand all aspects of compensation, benefits and lifestyle rewards? Learn flexible ways to make your organization competitive at securing top talent by offering rewards strategically aligned to both employees’ needs and the organization’s priorities. The right blend will help solve organizational talent needs and enable employees to thrive – ultimately impacting the bottom line. In this program, you will gain the full breadth of total rewards to develop your unique strategy in the areas of compensation, benefits and experience.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
IMPORTANT IN-PERSON PROGRAMS INFORMATION:
Las Vegas, NV | June 10-11, 2023
This program will include post-program virtual session(s) which will be provided by instructor. The program will be held in conjunction with SHRM 2023 Annual Conference & Expo, your registration does not include Conference registration. However, you may register for SHRM 2023 Annual Conference & Expo here!
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Discuss what a total rewards program is, why it is important, who it impacts and what is included
- Evaluate the components of a compensation strategy and program for how they can be used to drive change
- Explore and evaluate a broader range of benefits that can be used to create a powerful total rewards plan
- Design an innovative total rewards package with the right combination of compensation and benefits to mutually benefit the organization and the employee
- Develop an effective total rewards communication strategy that attracts and engages your organization’s talent
Program Locations and Recommended Hotels
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
EARN YOUR SPECIALTY CREDENTIAL
Select this option with your seminar registration to work toward earning recognition for your California employment law expertise.
All Live Online and Virtual seminars contain automatic captions. Do you need additional accommodations, such as the need for CART or Transcripts for a disability? If so, please submit an accommodation request:Accommodation Request
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.