Competent Workplace Investigation Interviews- Individual
Interviews are a critical component of a workplace investigation and can often be scary. With practice and experience, you will be able to conduct interviews to gain the insight you need to make conclusions about the investigation. So, how do you get that confidence? This course is a good place to start. This program is going to help you take a deep dive into investigative interviews to help you gain the confidence needed to maintain your composure and neutrality.
Throughout this course, you will learn how to prepare, conduct and follow up after workplace investigation interviews. Learn techniques to apply and critical elements to consider including. Then, apply all of your new knowledge to real world scenarios and practice what you would do. Ultimately, gain confidence as you continue your journey as an investigator.
- Describe the process to conduct a workplace investigation interview,
- Explain how to apply best practice techniques to conduct better interviews,
- Explore listening techniques to encourage neutrality during workplace investigations, and
- Analyze real interview scenarios for opportunities to improve the interview
- Program contains closed captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
SHRM: 1 PDC
Part of the SHRM Workplace Investigations Specialty Credential
|Name||Competent Workplace Investigation Interviews- Individual|