Cultivating Support for an Inclusive Workplace Culture -Corporate
The Cultivating Support for an Inclusive Workplace Culture course discusses the critical business case components to include when focusing on improving inclusion in your workplace culture. You can make an impact by making your workplace culture more inclusive.
The course explores how to write and share inclusion stories to support the transformation by providing sample stories and data points to gain momentum. The course highlights how to tailor the inclusive workplace culture story with leaders, managers and employees.
• Describe the components of a good business case
• Explain how to use storytelling to share the business case across your organization
• Identify the different channels that need to be included in the business case story
• Write your business case story for why you need an inclusive workplace culture
• Program contains closed captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
SHRM: 1 PDC
Part of the Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential
|Name||Cultivating Support for an Inclusive Workplace Culture -Corporate|