FMLA Essentials Manual + Update Service
This is an ideal resource for HR Managers, Department Managers, and other company representatives with HR responsibilities that include managing FMLA.
- Uses clear, conversational language to help you understand the FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) requirements
- Helps HR pros understand and comply with the requirements, control costs related to leave taken, and minimize the law's potential disruption to their organizations' operations
- Focuses on federal requirements, best practices, state information, and legislative activity related to FMLA
- Also includes situation analyses, agency opinion letters, sample forms and policies, FAQs, interactions with other laws, a references section, and more
- Covers the relationship between FMLA and ADA, workers' compensation, and COBRA
- Online Edition -- 1-year subscription to our Online Edition is included with your purchase. It contains the same content as the print edition, plus these added benefits:
- Mobile Functionality -- Anywhere, anytime access via your web browser and preferred mobile device.
- Search Capabilities -- Expedite your research with easy-to-use search functionality.
- Bookmarks -- Quickly return to your favorite or frequently used content.<(more...)
|Name||FMLA Essentials Manual + Update Service|
|Book Publisher||J.J. Keller|