FMLA Essentials Manual + Update Service
This is an ideal resource for HR Managers, Department Managers, and other company representatives with HR responsibilities that include managing FMLA.
- Uses clear, conversational language to help you understand the FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) requirements
- Helps HR pros understand and comply with the requirements, control costs related to leave taken, and minimize the law's potential disruption to their organizations' operations
- Focuses on federal requirements, best practices, state information, and legislative activity related to FMLA
- Also includes situation analyses, agency opinion letters, sample forms and policies, FAQs, interactions with other laws, a references section, and more
- Covers the relationship between FMLA and ADA, workers' compensation, and COBRA
- With your included Update Service subscription, you'll always be up to date on the latest developments concerning your manual. You'll receive updated pages for your print manual every 6 months for the duration of your subscription.
It's a "must-have!"
- Operating from current information is essential to avoiding penalties, fines, accidents, and injuries (just ONE incident could cost you far more than the update service). Plus, monitoring upcoming regulatory changes and implementing the latest best practices will help you make better management decisions and budget your safety and compliance dollars more effectively.
It's quick and easy!
- J. J. Keller guides and manuals are three-ring bound, so adding new or revised information (replacement pages) is as easy as popping open the binder and dropping it in.
|Name||FMLA Essentials Manual + Update Service|
|Book Publisher||J.J. Keller|